Dishes recipe of September
Hot pickled shallot lotus root seasoned with vinegar
Dogtooth violet starch
|・||Guinea pepper (chili pepper)||1-2|
|・||A co-op pickled shallot vinegar||Tablespoon 5|
|・||Salad oil||Appropriate amount|
[how to make]
- I cut it to the size that the lotus root barks it and is easy to eat and wipe moisture with paper. I cut the Guinea pepper into round slices.
- I put a lotus root and dogtooth violet starch in the plastic bag and wave it and mix it.
- ２．I make this deep-fried and grilled in oil quickly.
- I put soy sauce, A co-op pickled shallot vinegar, a Guinea pepper in the pan and I boil it up and stop fire.
- ４．Enter and intertwine the lotus root which I fried in this. Please regulate quantity to intertwine by the quantity of the lotus root.
※Please make the one where it is hard to be hot without putting a Guinea pepper.